Thursday, May 17, 2007

Earlbabilla-Language of Babbling Earl

Blah blah, blah!
Oh, boo bah, mumbah. Bloober blooba, gumpa, grumpa, amepa.

Ump, mump, funk, loonk, grook, afruck, groogy.
Liva, lover, limpa, lifa, loorka, moo poo, fa sah.

Aww, another two minutes of randomness. I'm getting pretty good at recognizing transitions. I need to use this to my advantage when reading. I think it's kinda nice to be a dude studying physics.

There are so many advantages to having a smart head. It's so much fun to open your eyes and see a entirely different perspective. I know that I'm not that smart, and I know that I'm not worthy of a good wife.

In general, I don't think I deserve to live in accordance to God's standards. I think loosening up has been a key focus for me. Learning to communicate my misjudable ideas has been leading me somewhere.

I guess when I really filled with the Holy Spirit, I really see something that's different. I can't believe that my body can really produce a work that I'm having a hard time to construct. Gee, I do have some really funny posts. I think having this style is really nice.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.