Saturday, May 19, 2007

What should I complain about today?

That's a pretty good question. Why don't you just tell me. I'm finding it a little hard (this is my complaint) to recognize people's problems. I'm just not gifted enough to settle down and really reason through all these transitions that occur in life. What I think we happen to do is really try to get others to settle with our biases by trying to use evidence. That makes things very interesting and a lot of fun to want to go out and read other people's work.

I think that I'm not really a full time loser.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.