Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Wanderer

This man has payed a heavy price for his servitude.
He labored and became promoted with more bondage. Everyday did not seem to be a happy day because his reward was not what he expected. Day in and day out, barely making end's meet. He would pay off his tenant and barely have enough to support his own shoulders.

Disaster struck him, a highly irresponsible girlfriend wouldn't walk out on his life. He just wanted some space and then the unthinkable happened to him. She broke up with him and not the other way around. It's his world and not anyone elses. No one is supposed to invade on his personal territory. It's all about his happiness and nobody else.

This man has a weakness and that's a soft spot. He can't seem to do anything right sometimes. He feels that his best friends will shield these personal portrayals of what is really inside of him. It's true that he's a very sensitive man, who indulges in promoting his opinons about the most banal details of life. It's a talent that offsets some women, and they try to draw near him for comfort. These women are slightly insecure with themselves and share a style of scorn that enlivens their days with this man.

He is now a wanderer. A nomad. A man with no family and home at work. A person on a quest to find a higher wage at the same company. He has no desk! He is now a subset worker to a vacant desk. He's a chameleon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.