Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The mind of meish

Meish is not a very new concept for me. He's very selfish by the way and thinks of himself very highly, at times even more stronger than God. His heart is so small and can't even contain a baby fist's amount of love for others. He's such a bad person, who can't get around life. He needs to always feel like he's dominating over others in every occupation. He's such a poor sport and can't live without pleasing himself and only him. He finds it joyful to play by himself and to be around no one.

He enjoys making others feel like they're fools. He gets angry for all the wrong reasons and judges contexts with the wrong meaning, especially if it's positive feedback from nice people. He puts no proper effort into everything and expects to be blessed like a genius. He's too greedy for life and doesn't want others to experience the golden times ahead of him.

Nothing pleases him, everything comes and goes for him. Not one thing can take away his lusts for power and domination. To him, getting along with people is a compromise. Meish has not a good thing left in his soul.

He thinks he is the most wonderful person in the world. There is no one like him, he's like God's one-of -a-kind. He thinks that he has all the power in the world and thinks that he'll go anywhere or do anything like God can.

Whenever these feelings go away, he goes about brainwashing himself to feel these delusional thoughts again. The world is supposed to be centered all around him. His parents can't figure him out because they are too perplexed by his moodiness. He's the tamed untamable. He's like let loose into the wild where no one can ever come into contact with him. His world is all about making himself feel pumped up.

There's really no one for him to please except himself. Nobody can really live up to his expectations, like he does in his mind. His pride level is way off the mark and because of it, no one can really attribute to where his happiness lies from.

1 comment:

cato's joy and pain said...

Cool post...I guess everyone needs a place or "things" to clear the mind. I like it....I look forward to reading more.

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.