Thursday, July 14, 2005

Personal Update

I would love to become a better student because it is what God is intending me to become. I tried to play poker again, and this time the signal didn't keep up enough to let me play on the internet. I think this was a sign of God's work because the network is so healthy. I was so stressed out because this shows with a sarcastic attitude, I reluctantly developed. I had always wanted to make this stop. While I did homework, I cursed outloud to myself and around nobody. I said mean things to myself that I knew were not true. I needed to stop, and so I prayed about it.

When I read the Bible today, I found many wise-cracked ideas on it. I used to hear how people don't like to be told how to live. I usually didn't like it either. The verse I picked up said to live long and prosper and to develop away from evil doings. We judged and have been judged, so we could definately feel good being called nice things from doing purely good and lovely acts. I read Eccelesiastes, chapter 11, I think at Biblegateway.com!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.