Thursday, July 21, 2005

Social Drunkard

The reason why I made the title a highlight is because a friend of mine was on the booze. He talked to me and told me arrogantly about how he could get anyone to join the CSS club. CSS stands for computer science society, and he said CSS society. I thought it was pretty wierd to think, Computer Science Society Society when you are drunk. We ended up playing horse at the basketball court. He made some tough shots, but I ended up slaughtering him because I did not want to lose a shot to a drunk guy. I had previously warmed up earlier in the day buy making five free throws in a row. It took me nearly an hour to make all of those shots.

This guy was taking some CS classes by the time that I was writing this. He claimed that every CS senior should be an executive officer in this club. It sounded silly because I know these people don't really want to do it because they were pretty lame people. These people were the graduating seniors of 2005 and not too many were cool about being part of a club they thought was dead. Not even a single hint of the struggles made a dime for them. I felt I deserved to banter them like that.

Getting back to these seniors, I thought about my friend Tim, who enjoys smoking and drinking occasionally. I met an officer of the school, and he told me he had a few licks corresponding to whatever amount of alcohol. I thought it was okay, but for Tim he acted very whoozy, and I meant it to sound funny. He ended up missing some easy shots and made it look so bizarre without any grace. He challenged me, and I decided to play along because I didn't really want to see him get upset. I said I would grant his requests because I agreed with some of the matters he had said.

I felt you can't really replace all the guys who had come to you in the first place because they were throned above all the others as the best. I thought to myself that he won't remember much of this incident because he drunk a little too much. I hoped to myself that he drank some water to ease the head cramps when he gets them. I believed at the time that he was a happy drunk. A football got smashed into his head, and he still felt happy at the person who threw it. It was very mean of course because they threw it twice.

I knew about a girl watching us play some basketball, and I didn't know if Tim and her had any relationship. I was glad to swiss a lot of the shots when I played Tim. I was sort of under the pressure of making some shots, so that the match would end quick. I believed at the time of the end of this writing that I would wake up with a few cramps on my knees and thighs for using them so much during basketball.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.