Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Who Whee

The splitting headache has caused me to name today's title. I am sitting here at the computer lab right now, and it's pretty warm today. Noone is in here except for a girl and me.

This photo shows me entering a haven because all these computers are vacant. This is an unusual situation because it gets packed in here during all other quarters, especially at this time of the day.



I recently took a photo of Salloum who was taking a stroll down the vacant University quad.

Salloum had sunglasses on. He is teaching CS 365 and CS 480 right now. The best teacher for those classes. If you look closer, he is giving me a thumbs up and having a good chuckle.

Yesturday, I took a photo of a familiar friend we can all relate to somehow.

It's pretty sad I forgot this guy's name. Let me take a guess, is it Alex. That's it, Alex.

The photos take awhile and so I will work on making them work a little later today. I am busy with school today.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.