Monday, July 04, 2005

July 4th is over

For those who don't know yet, this is going to be the third week of school. People don't know yet that I got into a fight with a professor, HK Liu over some grading policy. He administratively dropped me because I won the argument. Oh well, I can't take him for the summer so I have been sticking around so far. I should make it out after the fall. I now have a 7.1 Megapixel digital camera from Nikon. The 7900 Coolpix is loaded with 16 scene modes and has some night vision. It features what they call D-lighting. I'm using a 512 MB SanDisk card, which is a pretty good brand and a rechargable battery with an EL prefix. I have two of those batteries. I'm going to post a picture here, this is a picture of me which my dad took a shot of at home: Hopefully this came out and it did!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.