Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Brainstorm ideas

Many thoughts cause me to feel that we should have our meetings somewhere else besides room 4. What I really like about 345 is that it has a window for people to look out at, when people are feeling pretty dazed out about their lives. It also feels good to look at the blue sky sometimes. There are about 50 seats in this room as well, which is more than ample and can attract people into thinking that we are a huge club. Finally, Bits and Chips has a club long time ago, where they have had meetings somewhere else besides room 4. The Lord has blessed me with a good club to lead, even though it has been ugly at the start. Jesus has died on the cross to save his believers from dying in a miserable world and ending up in eternal damnation. The Bible describes hell as a lake of fire. This is supposed to be encouraging in that the believers now have a perfect mediator to connect with God. For God so loved the world, He gave his only son Jesus to die for our sins.

The best characters in the Bible are like Moses, King David, and several good figures. These people have served God really well, and God is unchanging and stable. God is perfect, whereas people age and change and rot because of their sins. The Holy Spirit is there to reach all of us willing to get to have a closer relationship with the Lord.

It's time to pray before each meeting and to grant requests from members. It is important to give unconvicted hearts a chance to reach a fellowship that used to be secular.

Some ideas that I want to work on is creating a chatroom from nearly scratch and adding voice functions on it because it would be cool to learn about it. It is also going to be useful in helping people. We can have online sessions and sometimes gather for playing cards for like an hour. It doesn't have to be perfectly the way I see it. It is all about what God has it for us to do in allowance.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.