Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Tips

It's true I could be using myspace now, but I already have left an impression on myself to keep using this site. I will be posting at least once per week and at the most seven per week. If you have accessed this site with the computer you are using, you should click on the refresh button. I can now see that if I go over some things over my head the first time, then the second time things will go a lot smoother for me. I am planning on attending church a lot more now.

Golden Springs Calvary Chapel is offering Kung fu classes on Monday and Tuesday at 7 pm. No, I am not Chinese but I did get a black belt in Tae Kwon Do when I was fifteen. I hardly recall becoming competitive because I was so out of shape. I can see uploading images will take a lot of time with this server. I did pick up a book on being a webmaster and so that might help me in designing a very suitable website for everyone. I will have to work on my classes now even though I am bored of them already.


This photo was taken at the famous winery in LA County. It is only one! I took a snapshot of family and grandma (mom's side).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.