Thursday, July 07, 2005

The show must go on

I made several mistakes yesturday, and I cannot hold a quiet audience accountable for my regrets. The first thing I did was play Texas Hold Em' for about six hours straight. Actually, make that eight hours. I was having so much fun making fake money and figuring out what people's hands were without seeing them. I should not have done this because I am a student and have a priority. My priority is to serve Christ and I cannot cheat this opportunity by doing something else I shouldn't be doing.

A second mistake I made was not making deposit of $800, which I have in my wallet. I owe a family $700 because I slammed into their fender on a parking lot. I can't believe I did this stupid act! I was so tired that day and did not know what I was doing simply because I couldn't read or visualize anything complex that day.

I forgot to update my pictures and disappointed one of you, which is me. Me! Me! Me! I disappointed me! When I have time, I will place photos on this blog site. I am going to pay the family $700 next week. I am also going to stop playing Texas Hold Em' for now, even though I am very good at it. I could just play a little bit when my priorities are like super slow. That's the only time I will do it.

Writing is a natural thing for me now because I can type whatever I feel like. I could grab some more ideas by majoring as a writier, but I don't really have the time for doing that because I don't really want to. The thing that does not make me want to become a writer is that I need to please an audience I am so unsure of. If I could know this, then I would have been a writer. I could start by socializing more and joining a group that is pretty out of this world. I prefer being a job holder at a church. Despite all the beliefs people have against me, I want to be a Computer Scientist. I feel it is God's calling. Somehow, I am developing a lot stronger from being a computer science major because I am finding a greater detail of my learning disorders and life disorders.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.