Blog Archive

Thursday, April 06, 2006

(Begin title:)

Too much stuff to do

I don't know where to begin and end. I do need to get some sleep though, Boy, I'm trying to get a lot of stuff done. I just hope I can wake up early to go to the prayer meeting. I think I've been a lot of academic training, enough to be able to conduct my own personal quiet time with God. I believe I'm getting more into the idea of how one should put their faith and trust in God. Disobedience is basically largely attributed to having lack of faith. A result of having disobedience is leading a life of sensuality. Sin is very pleasurably, and the moment that we spend our time on it, promoting our egocentricity, the more violence we create with our fellowship with God. Just because we are saved doesn't mean that we should continue living a reckless life. We are supposed to be dead to sin and buried with Christ. This symbolizes our baptism by placing our faith in Christ. This allows us to have a change in heart to our old self.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.