Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

(Begin)

Random jitter

(End)

I pretty much don't have a lot to say these days. Trying to do the best I can, I'm not very sharp as I would like to be. I want to wake up early and be productive in the early morning. I know that being ready to go by 8:00 am is pretty good for a college student, but's it's not satisfying for me. I want to wake up even more earlier so that I can start off the day with an even fresher mind to seek after God's kingdom.

I have found that blogging on this site for about six months now has made me keenly aware of the things that have been bugging me. I largely have talked about my personal regrets from the past, and this great remorse for them. I believe I made known about my repentance from them and that the past that really gets to me is becoming more like a passing shadow.

A statement that I want to bring up is on how people repent because it feels good to have morality in them. It's considerably selfish looking at it in someone's viewpoint. What I do not like about this view is that, repenting from sin for any reason is good. I'm sure God would be just as pleased with us if we managed to find our way out of sin. Think about the Holy Spirit that reigns in us, he gives us different experiences and some can possibly be filled with fellaho, or brotherly emotional love. To want a connection with a higher calling is good, but it's important to keep in mind of who we are seeking after.

A newspaper I read on the LA Times shows a transcript about a pair of Muslims who brought down a plane during the Sept 11 attack. They claim Allah is the greatest, the most merciful, and compassionate. If this is so, then why didn't those Muslims spare the American's lives. Their hearts were hardened, and there was no true divine intervention from God. Enmity and love do not mix. Some argue Allah is the God of war, more like a god of hatred. Therefore, I state that war and love do not mix. The Old Testament talks about God allowing for wars to happen and even defeating enemies of His people. If you read Lamentations 3:33, it says that God is reluctant to place judgement on his creations. God's wrath upon mankind is righteous because of his sins of breaking away from God and becoming self-centered and deceived into doing evil. The opposite has occured in WWII; people have believed evil is good and good is bad. Take a look at the Nazi regime where they punished Germans who helped some Jews escape.

Just as God isn't so swift at judging, we shouldn't condemn others so wrongfully because we do their actions and are likely to be equally guilty. We can't save our own hides, but only the blood of Jesus can. Place your trust in Jesus' resurrection, and I'll see you in God's kingdom!


EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.