Blog Archive

Monday, April 03, 2006

My spicy screwed-up life

I'm going to try to recall everything that I learned today and add in a little spice to what my life is about. I talked to Mike B. in the afternoon today about how we should get our club members more involved. I brought up a few questions about his background. He was born and raised in the Philippines, where no arranged marriages occur including Korea. Therefore, I know that most democracies allow for romance to flow in their societies. Interruption, I have just learned that I haven't confirmed my graduation yet. My mom just called me via cell phone. I also heard from Mom that I left my checkbook at hometown Downey and so I'm screwed in paying my apartment fees. Moving on to where I left off, we had a club meeting and I learned that Mike who is the club president has been involved with Night Fashion, a company by doing web design work. He created web pages using Macromedia Dreamweaver and even designed an e-commerce page for everybody to use. Mike B. is a 7th year at Cal Poly Pomona and so I can see how his expertise with clubs and this kind of job knowledge makes him the perfect man suited to be president. I lacked a lot of experience and I'm going to keep on making mistakes because I'm putting myself on the spot all the time without any preparation. What's even worse is that, I'm very loose about making mistakes meaning I don't really care if I blow it. Afterwards, I usually start feeling the pain with the repercussions that goes through my head. My life after all does not suck, I'm just a little slow at tracking things down. My roommate told me that I need to clean his microwave, after I'm done. I think there are a lot of incidents that I need to be aware of. Being at this state of mind where I actually mourn for bad things, I need to not harden myself but to do positive things. Improvements should not be visible to another person, but more better embedded into the guy's character. I know I suck at chatting, but doesn't hurt to try. In my senior projects class, we talked about how Google was behaving, and the teacher sided with how it was doing unethical things. I also believe that the teacher wants privacy for his selfish reasons. Maybe he dreads the idea of getting out of his wheelchair to stand when picking up a phone. I wonder if he has a wheelchair complex, which I'm just making up. Maybe he might put picture frames a little closer to his face while sitting on his wheelchair. I don't know, I'm just digressing in a mean tone. I think teachers are public figures who risk compromising their security to very angry students with paper wad-loaded machine guns. Just a play on to make my point. I went to the library and learned that I couldn't finish two homework problems for a class. I had a little trouble getting the ideas working, but having a normal connection to the books. I learned that Cass has moved to Ohio for some time. I learned that Anthony is on the 40-day fast from meat. I learned that my roommate loves to watch the TV while it's loud. I learned I need to stay out of trouble and be involved with postive business matters to my roommates. I learned that I attended class really late and didn't get anything done except learn how to approach my homework. I learned that Christine is very tired after work, and feels very excited to call me back. I think a lot of girls find me attractive, which defies the heightism effect in society. I think I cracked the mysticism of height, somewhat with the idea of marriages. Who cares? Will I get married for being a short dude who checks in at about 5" 3? Who cares? What made me smile is that taller women tend to not get dates and so will accept a shorter man's appearance. I also have the confidence to approach shorter women and start a conversation with them. Seriously, I'm not a play boy nor a perfect bachelor. Just an absent-minded person who can be out of this physical state of California without knowing it. I guess I'm pretty funny when I want to crack something at a random variable of time. Ehh... These are daily ramblings, what will I come up with tomorrow. I guess the same old same old story. I keep writing about something that pains me or makes me excited. Sometimes, I don't want to write and sometimes I don't care about the length I write. It's been all subjective with the amount of writing I've done. I lost out today by dropping a golf class. I learned that I need to be on time to school today. I'm learning to compromise a lot of meaningless actions, like taking showers, eating, and very little bit of doing so with sleep for chewing in more time. I'll see what glories God has stored for me tomorrow.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.