Blog Archive

Friday, April 21, 2006

(Begin)

Hey there

(End)

Everything always doesn't seem to go your way. The LA Times pointed out today that chronic fatigue is linked to genes. As a kid, I struggled quite a bit to get started with homework and to stay consistent. It's really painful to sit still and do even the minimal amount of work for a child who just wants to play. I had a little sense of being an adult, but no common sense.

Growing up smaller than others, I've also lacked in a lot of confidence with myself. There's one thing that I truly confide in today. That's the Lord Jesus. I know he's real in my life. The Holy Spirit is there to give people the conviction of his omnipotent presence. We all have a great deal to accept or block out.

Mankind before those sanctified people became God-fearing men or women were under the fleshly desires. The natural man sort of acts like an animal under its own instinct. A male rabbit in captivity can't even restrain himself. I've seen it live and in my backyard. Even if I kick it off, it still tries to jump back on few minutes later.

It's bad for a man to be like an animal. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit comes from hardening the hearts and having no remorse over sins. God is not tolerant to people who sin. Sinners are worshippers of the devil. To be right with God, all of us have or need to confess all our sins by acknowledging Jesus as our savior, repenting, and thanking God for His grace upon us.


EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.