Blog Archive

Friday, April 14, 2006

(begin:)

Personal prayer to God

(end)

Lord, heaven and earth unite because of you. Please stop man from displeasing you. My life ails, moment by moment, from being away from distractions, such as media and visually stimulating material. I sense my personal weaknesses, and I seek after your help. My heart is so filled with the longing to glorify your name. My body stands in exhaustion because of transient emotions that pass by daily. It can't stand the pressures of having to be alert to every miniscule detail of my life. There is no faith in me with this world. I long to survive in a faithless world! My emotions draw me closer to you and then they fall apart. I have had to reflect on those past experiences to draw further attention to attending good sermons at Calvary Chapels. I have listened to you on KWEV. Without your blessing, my life is meaningless and toilsome. In Jesus Name, amen.


EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.