Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Boring night

I remember being inspired to pray online with words at a Christian chat room on AOL one time, early in the morning before I went to school. I had this emotional high and afterwards, I felt really sheepish. I knew jack about the Bible and here I was trying to make all this sense about what Christianity was. The reason why I have brought this up is because my soul seems to be emphasizing the importance of having fellowship with God. This is done by reading the Bible and following all those commands, which doesn't seem very gratifying at certain times. I believe I was attacked in a minor sense today by recalling all the negative thoughts that have ran my life, over the last decade. Everything is going away these days, and I'm finding myself getting very acquainted with routines. I have discovered that having good posture will not only give a person growth, but also better learning situations. The blood flows a lot better with a good posture, which is evident by you not getting tired really fast. With this added blood flow, it will help clear out some diseases in the future.


EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.