Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

(Begin:)

Morning Prayers

(End)

I'm still too involved with my past thoughts, and it's causing me to hinder my spiritual growth. Why I find this so is because I'm constantly forgetting my confidence in the Lord's saving grace. Making a million prayers is something I feel like I've been doing. I'm not so used to praying outloud in front of everyone at like a church. I have always relied on a pastor to lead me in prayer. Making this new stride has been tough!

I do wish to make intelligible statements, and I think the best way for me to adapt into a phenomenal reader is to read things that reflect upon my interests. I'm calm enough to memorize facts and still need to spend more time on juggling concepts in my head. This is so that I may find relationships with different concepts. I'm usually expecting to receive like a headache or some pain when I'm studying.

It's just a matter of me to keep up with my prayers to God. I need to ask a lot more. I would like to focus on the past, only for meaningful recollections. The present and the future is something I need to regain in composure.


EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.