Blog Archive

Monday, April 03, 2006

I've found a different direction out of joining the army. I'm originally going in as a signals intelligence analyst or cryptologist linguist, despite the ongoing war. I want to make this clear, one should truly never join the army for benefits! It is to serve this country and be a defender of freedom. The men and women who have lost their lives fighting in the frontlines doesn't constitute to good times. Nevertheless, we mustn't forget the true values of being in America. It's the right to having freedom in a powerful country, and this is an achievement that has been unparalleled by no other country. It's basically our naturally given rights to walk, breathe, talk, and behave the way we are supposed to! The right to religion is a true commodity, but the reason behind it is to not to force anyone to adopt the perfect relationship that isn't visible. Our hardened hearts may lean out of it often or less than others. We are without a doubt imperfect creatures who have been made right by having trust in the sacrificial lamb, Christ. Faith is like putting trust in your marriage. That's what is required to have a relationship with God and so often we have tested him that some have turned away or never even thought about it because of some emotional breakdowns. I have the choice of becoming a doctor or joining the ministry instead of going into the army. I have a deep decision to make which is going to godly, no matter what path it is! I might not get a security clearance which is fine. I can't get out of the army for saying I want to become a business man instead. They will become angry!
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.