Thursday, June 30, 2005

How have you been

I am largely now accustomed to writing whatever is on my mind. This can sometimes be a very positive or negative thing for everyone because you don't want me to be in a bad mood. I can't really change myself into an always easy going guy anymore, as I used to. Well, I will have to believe that in loose terms because I get easily impressed. What I mean is, seeing a person show up to a meeting or event makes me happy. By phasing out a whole lot, I have caused people to lose interest in me.

I need to make up for lost time now. I can just say do this and this and try my very best but I suck at it. I need an overall good staff of leadership, if you can feel the vibe join me. I have been starving spiritually a whole lot lately from not going to church or reading the Bible enough. Patience is a wonderful thing to have for a long period of time. I failed at this because I wanted fast results. Sometimes our prayers are put on hold by God because it is inappropriate to Him. Selfish prayers are sometimes what people can wish for and try at. It's very sad that nothing can be this ultimate genie in the world. I'm sure if that were the case, the world would be nuked and resurrected for eternity. I figured out dating is not really a game, but there's one catch intimacy is a natural gift from God. Some religious folk try to remain celibate for the rest of their lives and deprive themselves of not multiplying into a few more people in this world. Fornication is an evil thing though to Christians, including lying, stealing, murdering, and cheating on relationships. Getting married for intimacy is encouraged by God. Being guys, we are the initiator and pursuer of the right woman to make our wife. Share the wealth, now because God will give us at least a pretty good calling for pursuing someone. She should be close to perfectly right. No matter what, people fail at being a perfect somebody, but it shouldn't stop us from repenting of our bad ways. God's awesome love for mankind and women caused Christ to get nailed on the cross to forgive our sins. That's what our faith is mainly about as Christians.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.