Blog Archive

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Being in a repentive state of heart is a very important command from the word of God. Without this willingness, it is highly evident that God may not have chosen to enable this person's heart. God is the creator of our faith as He describes Himself in the old and new testament. It is also by what He does that we come to see the terms we need from Him. Exercising no repentence means you are denying the need for Christ in your life. Having no need will cause you to not to walk the way of the Lord. Repentence by a believer is a sure sign that he has no dead faith in Jesus of the new testament. It is all about faith within our hearts as Romans 10:9 states, "believe in your heart", and no external religion will change the true word of God.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.