Saturday, September 02, 2006

Celibacy

The world doesn't center around me,
but God's light shines to all who are His.
It just takes trusting, as you will see all shall be made well.
My dad believes in balance and harmony.
Opposite and reaction is a physical law of Newton.

One must see that he has vulnerabilities,
weaknesses that are not Godly.
I choose celibacy, a fool's heart is nothing.
I place my trust in the Lord, not as a monk.

With hard work, flirtatious moments, and blending in
to bid in my calling's work.
There is nothing close to personal purgery than having a good marriage.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.