Monday, September 18, 2006

Picking Up

Takes a lot to follow.
The mind is just so swallowed up on things.
Not having too many worries, just need to keep it simple.
The randomness jittered inside of me.
Humor that can get totally persistent and annoying.

Understanding takes prowess and time.
Fitting stuff into one's agenda is so tough.
Prayers are so useful to the Lord.
Finding streams and waves of mercy.
Moments to shine will someday arise.

Lacking in doing things is preposterous.
Sarcasms that never end sometimes.
Ongoing chit-chat that can lead nowhere.
Attractiveness has its purpose.
Once again non-stop aggression to the end.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.