Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Expect it

Priorities and expectations consume me.
The liver digests its vile substances to keep me going.
Consistency is a basis of success.
Visibly detectable in all the world's participants.
For better for ourselves, why not?

The Lord knows everything but shuns evil.
Oversleeping will overtake you, my position stands.
Resting is not equivalent to laziness.
Each step of incremented minutes follows wit.
Everything stays in order with just these moral efforts.
Reap what you sow but plant well.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.