Monday, September 04, 2006

Working So Far

Funny title for last time,
So I feel a little sheepish.
A supportive friend would object, saying
nothing is wrong.
Many successes from spending time on little things.
These things build up and pique the soul's interest.
Very important to lend ears to purely good things.
Our hearts should set out for bringing goodness out of us all.

The emotions are subjective now, not at all my old reality.
Driven by what I know from surpassing trials.
God's laws apply in this physical world, though not seen by you and I.
A figment of imagination is what worldliness can say.
Challenge Christianity with all your might and then you will see the glory of God.
Just don't blaspheme the way, truth, and life.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.