Friday, September 08, 2006

Eulogy To Dying Ignorance

The selfishness that drove me mad.
The path of destruction I went,
Always finding grief and unhappiness.
The flesh within me needed direction.
Shutting down, I didn't complain through it all.

My greatest threat is finding its exit through me.
The ideal faith is purging my evil ways.
Redemption fills us with joy.
Born into a status quo means a tough influence.
Hoping for it all, we can restrain ourselves for friendships.

Goodness and grace is a pursuance, the narrow path.
Status has been a father and stability, a mother.
Materialism is a shameful value, but we look for needs.
Our hearts must exit from its wounds and find peace.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.