Monday, September 18, 2006

Ruling Dimension

Leaving where I left off, time is getting faster.
Vivid dreams that set goals.
Positive, personal songs that revive your soul.
Following the heart out of being deceived.
Crossing the river, more or less a road to life.

Being on top of things, having comfortness.
Undiscerning of all evils and having good heart's intentions.
Feeling abused, rejected, and scared in troublesome times.
The fist of the world can't reach out to the alienated.
Many call themselves good in hypothetical situations.

The love, hatred, and jealousy that embark mischief.
The unworrying soul and unattentive conscientious emotions.
The need to be swept under care or personal desire.
Normal is too appealing for our senses.
Indeed the true way has been hidden by the devil.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.