Thursday, September 21, 2006

Way Of Satisfaction

Minding my own business, not very influenced.
Control from within is gearing to satisfaction.
Finding the natural satisfactions lies in belief.
Idealism with reason brings doubters to their knees.
Sensibility and lack of selfishness is a great state of being.

Formulated paths that lead nowhere.
The brain wishes to relax, but it keeps pumping.
Strength from within and the stubbornness.
Joys and the pain of completion.
Finding heart to follow through, which is incomprehendible.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.