Saturday, September 09, 2006

To One's Health

The heartache from feeling physically abnormal.
The wishfulness of having normal phenotypes.
The naturalness obtainable from just working out.
It feels a little burdensome.
The mind isn't always so active.

Through time, the motivation builds and the body adjusts.
Common sense should never overrule actual facts.
Some answers to life's questions are to pursue after.
The Lord entrusts us to take care of our bodies.
To have confidence and trust, maintaining optimism.

Our time on this world may be short,
But knowledge given from above makes life more meaningful.
The truth will find its way and through time management,
faith, love, and hope will prevail.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.