Sunday, September 10, 2006

Poetic Reality

No sense of direction, my conscience roams through the tossed waves.
The avoidance of those crashing waves brought peace.
Always submerging underneath may feel like a hassle.
The natural toss and turns to avoid a calamity.
The world has looked brighter than in these days.

Chaotic pressures and severe winds while lacking resources.
Bodily fluids leading to path of ignorance unsure and not aware.
Many blessings forming at bay, selfishness very outspoken.
Life's tangible creating literary devices to fascinate proteges.
From dying light and insignificant pursuits, the ultimate is still known.

Hope of living that never ends, human spirit circulating imitations of love.
Encouragement to keep going, despite generational lapses.
Caring for other's misery and attending to fixing them.
Pitying not, but realizing a comeback is what everyone could use.
A selfish kid in us must never come out nor be deceived for what's right.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.