Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Club Projects

Projects have never got us anymore because noone did it. I know how hard it is for everyone to make time for one. By creating a tougher constraint on everyone, it will make this club subdued into a much smaller club. I remember giving a lot of proposals and because people were saying they were interested but not showing up, nothing really happened. It is very natural for smart people to distrust a club. All I really want to do is just do something with everyone outside of school. I am too tired of hearing about busy people telling me why they won't be able to make it. The sillier things get, the easier it becomes for people to remember. Let's be a club that doesn't lobotomize and is clear. Making the bad members, a pawn and the good ones a bishop or knight should be good enough. I want to call myself a bishop or knight too. Things should not be too silly. Thats how I am going about my life as president.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.