Thursday, June 02, 2005

Happy hours

A new beginning has occured for CSS because we now have Dr. Rich as our new advisor. It was very cool to see how well he responded to my request of asking him to sign the advisor application. I also had a very good response for Dr. Srinivas who I thought was a numbskull at first. He actually really cares a lot about the CS students. I have heard some very positive feedback about others who give their devotion to this club.

It's the sense of wanting to do something that caused these great people like Margarita and Mike to come to this club in the beginning. I did not know what it was all along that was supposed to draw us together. It's not all about the academics and getting people to come to the activities. It's really all about doing something together and having this great sense of achievement.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.