Thursday, June 23, 2005

Proposals unmade

A large reason for my failures is from not taking an active role on it. By asking busy people to help me, it really did not accomplish much. We are all very interested, I assume, because these people showed up whenever they wanted and could. It's been a very tough life, as a naive person. I do not have a lot of books and background covered to be an effective business man. I claim a lot of things about myself, when I have a lot of confidence, but this confidence in me does not last very long. I have this writer's block about studying. My intentions are to do the things I say, but I usually end up doing my routine habits. It is time for me to develop selflessly. My goal in life is to help a person in the best way I see fit. I am under assumption of lending mindful help by teaching anyone how to do a course subject, but first I have to study hard to be able to do this venerable position. The more confidence I find in myself, the better things become. This state of mind is not all about pride and being proud, but intended for remaining productive and unworn out. I think it is God's way of keeping us positively charged up. It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man - Psalm 118:7-9.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.