Monday, June 27, 2005

CSS is the best CS Club yet

Not many know yet that we are the best CS Club to have ever formed in the history of all schools. This is so because theoretically we open this club to anyone to come join us for down-to-earth and manly activities. Academic studies don't matter to us, leave that job to an Honor's Club. The reason why I have sucked badly is because I have never been consistent enough at doing anything. One day, I feel like being a legend and other days, I still feel like being a legend. Trying many different and uncomfortable things has caused me to develop into a less shy person. I have to thank the good parts of my lifestyle to Jesus Christ, who has answered my biggest prayers. We are going to have face it, homework drags, but we need to practice our skills on at least something.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.