Friday, June 17, 2005

Life Trials

What is pretty cool about this site is that I can also upload images. I have not been able to see these things lately. This is a very wonderful site to use for blogging because you can also edit the html code. I need to start working on the club website now.

My mind has been focused on rather interesting things that revolve around my life-making choices. Probably one of the weakest vulnerabilities I have is lusting after something I know won't be good for me. The temptation will always be there for me to turn away from God, every day of my life.

The biggest agenda in my life currently is to see that I get helped for improving my bad qualities. I have been developing a lot of opinions lately by feeling and thinking perceptually by visualizing myself in the shoes of celebrities. I must be sort of wierd for revealing this part of my life. There are some intriguing things that capture attention with television and celebrities. Did you hear about the engagement of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes? I read Katie Holmes grew up with a poster of Tom Crusie and wanting to marry him. It seems to be a normal case for a woman to be infatuated with a handsome and charismatic man to accept all of his beliefs. A story called Angel [The Darling], a short story written by past-time author Anton Chekhov (1860-1904), underlies examples of that theme. I am going to have to underscore Tom Cruise here about scientology because it does not understand the essence of a jealous and perfect God.

Controversy is starting to become a very unhappy subject for many, especially those who are tired of bickering among each side. Tolerance of good and bad things is a norm now. It is very obvious that our human nature dwells on the knowledge of good and potential evil. Every man and woman has fallen short in trying to be perfect. I am going to have to denounce the evils in this world, and so writing a sentence is going to make me feel better.

I get to write whatever I want by blogging. It's sort of a fun thing for me. A friend of mine is slightly confused with how I never became a writer. In the world of computers, Linus Torvald created Linux. He would not have contributed a great deal without his best efforts of trying to communicate with the world. It looks like a lot of fun and dedication went into projects with Linux and so I am happy to have swept off my feet by being introduced to a Linux distribution called Suse. In this community, opinionated beliefs of what is better than what has destroyed a lot more than created. It has historically been a disaster for those Scottish men in tribes, who carouse nightly, never making a decision in how to fight a war; they were overthrown by the Roman Empire.

I think the best way for me is to do things to the best of my ability and be comfortable at it. I know how much I long for people's support. Having at least a few mighty men of valor has been encouraging enough. In this world of horrible deceptions, which run off of limited decisions and money, I can only mourn for my losses and continue hoping for the best. Pray for good things to happen for yourselves and bless others when you receive a wonderful fruit of God's making.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.