Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Hey there

I have figured out how difficult it is for a person to show up to a club where they figure nothing is being done. He or she shows this difficulty by not showing up. I had a lack of experience from the start because I never saw through a whole club. I think I have been the worst candidate for the presidential spot. Life doesn't always go my way because I make a lot of school mistakes. I took twenty units for five quarters straight, and it has been very difficult on my abilities to cope with my life. The stress level is always at its high, when I am working on delivering several demanding deadlines. I have been used to working on things at the last minute. It doesn't really show a lot of promising progress, after all.
I still figure it is up to my prayers in getting a wonderful club cultivated for a good fall quarter. I want to give up my position when I know everything has settled into a peaceful stage. It isn't up to me to blame everyone else for my problems. I have been trying to do this all along, but it instead has caused me even more grief. I hate to say this, but I love people in general. I am a little shy at girls sometimes because I do not want to offend them by acting aggressively. I believe I can be a hundred percent if I remain a confident person. By staying away from people standards and going after God's standards, I am feeling a lot better these days. Of course, we won't ever be perfect in this world but it doesn't mean we shouldn't repent and get closer to being set free with the truth of all things- life. Giving, loving, caring, and being gentle is Biblically a wonderful thing!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.