Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Summer Quarter

The year is closing in, now. Just another 10 weeks and then fall. Next, the year is over. I really miss Kamal, who is the co-founder of CSS. Unfortunately, I have had moments of wanting to change the name to Computer Science Club because it seemed to be a better name than CSS. I have been really overwhelmed by the lack of CS majors showing up to the past meetings. It looks like they just want to do other things, besides go to a club.

The features are my proposals and not many know about them. I never really managed to plan all of them. By considerable blessings, I have been the cook at a BBQ. Nick, a friend of mine, tells me it was very famous. I want to still do more. A former bad CSS member tells me I used to be unprofessional. It is very true the world is now overlooking computer software because of all the imperfect mistakes that have occured in the software engineering world. Some say, computer science disciplines have died from the internet stock crash. Others claim outsourcing. These events have striked fear in some of the most brilliant minds. Therefore, the people who defiantly stand against this bad tide are persecuted and become blessed with a wonderful talent.

God is weeding out the chaff of all people by encouraging believers to endorse their own persecution. We, computer scientists, are mocked and trampled on by this uncaring civilization. Those who work harder through this mess will make their way to success. We must continue to love our enemies, even though it will not seem right. The best way to defeat a bully is to show him love. Let us not drive our hearts into vengenace, but what is morally right.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.