Saturday, June 11, 2005

Missed Deadline

I have had to find some time to write for myself. Today I moved out of Bldg. 17-B because it was the deadline of my apartment's agreement. I had a lot of trouble yesturday as well. I did not know I had a lot of books and stuff to deal with all along. I had crammed all of those things in my small apartment room. What I really hated today was having to clean out the refrigerator which took some decent amount of time. I'm very upset I was unable to go see my roommate's graduation ceremony today. I was pretty mad at myself, in general.

I think life is just keep going to go on, no matter how one feels. I have cursing a lot around no one to myself lately. I don't like doing this. I am going to end it as one of my goals. I need to start facing myself. It's like the worst enemy is yourself. What goes on in your head and body is strictly up to you. I pray for all of you who will guide me to a better year of CSS.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.