Blog Archive

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I believe that it is sometimes a pain to have a teacher who doesn't quite see eye to eye with you and end up throwing you out of his class. This is just the case that I was involved with last year over some frustration that I deserved better than a D-. That seems sort of rude that the teacher mentioned that I could still graduate with a D-. He was very adamant about taking a different class but I wasn't because I wanted to adhere to the rules. I became very angry at the start of the quarter, and I believe it caused me to lose focus with my academics and become more sarcastic with my club efforts. I was a horrible leader after all because I hadn't developed a keen sense of attending classes and studying for them. I was pretty much in a questioning state but everything drove me to accept who Christ really was. I just needed someone to show me where He was in my life.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.