Blog Archive

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Secrets to School Success

Today, I found out that my classes can be a lot easier by focusing in them. I use the power of prayer to Christ, my Lord who I confide in very heavily to make me more fruitful. My body wishes to sin though but I personally don't. I don't want to lean on the past judgements that have caused me to get to sinful habits such as being lazy.

All I need to do to really get going to the finish line with my CS assignment is get two questions answered by the professor. They are just for clarification purposes and the rest should be easy!

I am planning on focusing to study four hours a night per week because it will ensure that I get straight A's. The working formula is to put in two hours per unit as a guideline principle. It is my guarantee that if one follows this standard for any class, easy or hard and is actually studying well during that time, they will succeed. 15 units means 30 hours a week and so on.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.