Blog Archive

Monday, January 23, 2006

It's been a lot of fun today but I'm learning that I need to be more dilligent in the small matters that count. Like, I'm really slow getting up in the morning and I didn't really have time to take a bath today. I went out with my buddies and have this sense of wanting to glorify the Lord by helping to make Cal Poly a better place to go to. I want to help out in every way that I can with all my abilities and leave the rest to God. I need to wake up at 6:00 am tomorrow to go to prayer meeting. I just like going to those meetings just to really pray about some things. I really need to do a lot more prayer about those things. I have this passion which is to program, write, and play the piano all at the same time. I want to use these passions to serve the almighty. I believe that I don't have the calling to become a pastor but I do know that I'm sort of a freak that walks this earth. It's also cool knowing that I am this type of person. I'm not born white in the first place, I have an American name, a very wierd Korean name, and I'm short. I am an American citizen freak of nature, but it's cool because I want to be around to glorify Jesus Christ my savior.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.