Blog Archive

Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Sabbath Day

The Lord heavenly Father truly does save by getting us to repent before Him and by keeping simple faith in Christ Jesus. The gospel is just plain simple, we need to see that our hearts are evil. So we repent and become faithful to the Lord. What else is the best thing that we can do?

I found that I have some passion of writing, programming, and playing the piano, so I will live up to these things for the glory of the Lord. Without glorifying the Lord, my purpose in life becomes meaningless. I really enjoy writing about stuff like this because it really brings me this great level of comfort and security. I can truly think in my own space and communicate in a unique visual way. I think that's the key for me in that I've raised my ownself in a short period to visually appreciate my own text! As funny or wierd as that may seem, I guess I don't really care about being rough in the edges about what I decide to write about.

I'm just keeping to the topic the best that I can and pretty much, I can't even remember more than a dime's worth of stuff I wrote about. I can go back and laugh it off with a lot of the stuff I've written. I know that I've made a million mistakes under pressure and through these moments I've written some really sarcastic comments. I've also made some work at trying to break into a repetoire of writing by spending at least a lot of time just staring at this screen.

I used to have a really hard time reading words and even my own stuff that I've written! That's so wierd because I've learned to write about stuff but not actually read back then very well to get a good understanding of what I was even trying to say! I think that just means that I had a very bad habit of never opening a book even though I was great at pronouncing words. I think I became really indolent at trying to focus on the meaning that is centered with each sentence. I believe this came from a stupid philosophy of never having to truly memorize anything! That's a bad idea because it can bring in a lot of stupidity especially if you are trying to learn a new language.

I don't mind memorizing some stuff but do mind in some cases such as math because I really like to know what I'm doing because if I don't I will stress out over problems that make no sense at all to me. I've just went out to digress about stuff and I'm just typing away in this keyboard. I'm even very surprised that 285 people have looked at my profile. I could probably be the 100 that counts for the profile. I just like at my profile to see if anyone has even read it! That's not too bad I suppose because I never advertised this piece of junk.

I guess it just means that I'm going to have to be more careful from now on. All my little humor that I'm writing about using senseless words and ridiculously meticulously words in an impromptu state causes me to literally laugh out loud. I wouldn't mind calling myself the GaMeLauGHeR or something like that.

EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.