Blog Archive

Sunday, January 29, 2006

I was largely unaware of my actions roughly due to the large volume of disorderly sarcasm that I developed from taking 100 units in five quarters. It gave me great pleasure to announce to you that I was sorry for upholding actions as a curmudgeon. Placing myself in my own shoes vicariously to people in general, I would personally feel regret if someone like me last year had seriously cried and sought out to torment my own heart like a poor instructor's through legitimate usage of the language. The pain was therefore universal and felt by all of God's creations to heaven. I had largely been associated with using past tense verses as this is all supposed to be brushed aside for ethical concerns; it would anger me highly significantly, if a CS professor would not be able to abstract ethical details as some cirriculum like the age of the Dinosaurs course, Operating Systems encourages to all of its destined students.
(WRITTEN FOR HK Liu, CS Professor)
With forgiving attitude, Amen.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.