Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sugar coded message

Today's been quite a journey even for having no classes to attend to on a major school day. What happened was that we had a little mishap for a BBQ sale with another club. I became confused as to where the grill was because it was supposed to delivered at 9:00 am. It unfortunately didn't arrive and we were out of luck until they finally delivered it at 11:30 am or slightly earlier.

We ended up having some poor quality food and our competitor just whooped us today. It's okay though because we ended up selling all our food and just gave it away to everyone. The food was much better last year because it was homemade food. This year wasn't because everything was from the market except for my mom's famous salad sauce which we didn't use on salad!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.