Blog Archive

Monday, January 30, 2006

The true essence to living in this physical world means that timing is everything. I am going to have to admit that my failures associate with past times as well. It's like I'm under a curse from having done negative things to my learning health. Today I found out that I failed my midterm for Double variable Calculus, and it totally sucks. I was under a lot of fast time pressure and also arrogant because I had turned in my homework and received good marks with them. I need to keep up the good work in doing homework and in the meantime be more careful at doing math. I also have been sometimes getting off-centered during the lectures because my body wants to focus elsewhere even though I don't want to. I believe that it won't be too long before I'm able to become prolific enough to be a great pro at taking tests.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.