Blog Archive

Monday, January 16, 2006

Why do I feel sad?

The abnormalities of life, so begot with this and forget about this my soul cries.
I think my body just goes through some period of mourning.
I think I have lost a lot of interest for myself and so must pray for others.
Wasting time that I am doing, forgetting things that I shouldn't be doing.
Losing folders for a seminar and a fee for not attending.
I need to make some plans for a better journey.
My God listen to my plans and change them for the better.
Your words are too precious and my body continually wishes to sin.
There's a contradiction to many things, like I'm missing out on something physical.
I'm short, for instance but so what?
I know so what(?) but what if I get married to a six-footer bride?
I usually laugh, but sometimes feel like mourning.
The lack of sleep from the past and the bodily cravings of getting taller makes me mourn.
I need to let it go, but somehow can't because it is always a part of me.
I'm just going to have to make do with what I got from now on and until out!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.