Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Early in the morning

Today I'm sitting here at this early time to do a prayer meeting with everyone at my Korean Christian Club. I'm just pretty much writing whatever comes into my mind right now because I'm sitting here looking at my Gahm Sahm Nim? It means staff in Korean. We are going to cover today in Genesis. This is really nice how we are able to get together to fellowship together. It's mainly been four who have been very active. I'm the fifth who has showed up to every one but sometimes really late. Jay has also been around to prayer meetings and has even gone witnessing(!) with all of us. It's a lot of fun to gather and to be able to have fellowship. In the name of glorifying the Lord Jesus Christ, it is my honor to come here and see at least a gathering of a crowd. It means 3+ people.
EYY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.