Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Missing out

Today, I discovered that right before class begins in like ten minutes that I can't add a two-unit class because I have missed the deadline. I also feel that God is working on my side as of this moment because I'm also chasing after a minor of math and to receive credit for a minor in Math, I must complete it at the same quarter that I finish my major. It's not too bad I suppose because it's just two units. I'm planning on doing some tutoring to feel the gap of those hours, hopefully.

I also can't go to Disneyland on Friday for concert band because I couldn't enroll in it this quarter. It's fair because it just isn't right for me to just barge in the band without having rehearsed with this one. Plus the band teacher is really nice, so there's no biggy I assume. I'm also not very fond of Disney as I used to be. I guess there's a greater purpose for me of not going. I think I will be able to fellowship with God during the evening at a ministry in Downey, CA.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.