Sunday, May 15, 2005

Blog Maintenance

I was unable to log in before the deadline of Friday. So I am doing it today for Sunday. I am dealing with boisterously ambivalent emotions because the CS club has been so unsuccessful in getting people to show up at events. These events are a lot of fun to be around.

It was great to have four of us gather and play poker at the Poker Movie Night. Unfortunately we had no movie set up because Kevin wanted to watch some anime. Memories will last after last night. It was funny to see Vern walk down the stairs for two stories by looking at the windows. He let us in from the back.

What I intend to do is to make Poker Movie Night a weekly activity. Without Kevin, I am afraid I cannot do anything related to CS Club. He has been my wing of assistance. I plan on creating a dumb poster and posting it on the lobby's entrance so people will know about us. I will then take it down.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.