Sunday, May 22, 2005

Club Photos and T-shirts and miscellaneous

The club window is dying from all the package tape I put on it. The residue is still there even after removing it. The club window is so outdated. Where is the current culture in it? Everyone else has been putting pictures together and using it to advertise themselves. We should do this as well. I do have a cheesy pocket camera, and I regret having thrown away the box which sheltered it. I should have kept all of that stuff together.

Looks like I'm the only one who knows what to do around here. The T-shirts will never happen without me reminding everyone what to do. Looking online, we should have a good enough deal to be evenly funded by the club. I'm going to make orders on number of T-shirts for people who show up! Members get it for free and anyone else interested is going to have pay 5 dollars. This is because these people are half-minded about this club.

If they would like to join us for cooler events like Speedzone then they are going to have to cough up another 5 dollars. We could do camping at the mountains or at a beach. There are several options, now come to think of it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just sharing my thoughts and don't expect much out of it with everybody. It's really fun for me to just write about anything that's on my mind. I know some people will know who I am in person because I've had my real name up so long.